Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New blog!


So I'm not just getting a whole new website, I'm starting a whole new blog.

Some people would say this is crazy, to have two separate blogs as well as my group blog, Murderati.com, and all the Facebooking and Twittering I do.

Well, I'm not going to argue with them!  But I've been feeling for a while now that I needed to split off a more personal blog from the Screenwriting Tricks for Authors blog I do on story structure. I'd rather keep that blog just for writing techniques, and have another blog where I can be more personal about my writing process and even some non-writing related stuff, if there actually is such a thing.  Maybe I'm thinking it's cleaner, or maybe I'm a Pisces and always end up pulled in two different directions.  Or, right, it's just crazy.

Either way, here I am, and here you are. We'll just see what happens.

Could be great.

- Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment